Wednesday, October 23, 2019

WEEK 13

On this week, I had still focus on chapter 2 ,which is i need to find article regarding previous work that are related on my project. I have choose 3 articles that are suitable to put in my proposal report :


  1. Human Controlled Robotic Arm (Hogfeldt and Soderman, 2016).
  2. Robotic Arm Control through Human Arm Movement using Accelerometers (Pattnaik and Ranjan, 2013).
  3. A Geometric Approach for Robotic Arm Kinematics with Hardware Design, Electrical Design, and Implementation (Clothier and Shang, 2010).

Below is the example of one of the previous research papers that I have reviewed and extracted the contents:


Introduction
Methodology

Flowchart

Discussion
Result


After that, i have also divided the type of robotic arm into two that is Robotic Arm in Hydraulic System and Robotic Arm in PLC system. In the different application, we can see the advantage and disadvantage of the application. We also can see in positive side for user that can simplify their work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...