Saturday, October 5, 2019

WEEK 10


On 30 September 2019 (Monday), I had meet Madam Azliza to show my proposal slide to get advice and recommendation. Madam Azliza had comment and ask me to add another 1 article for literature review because I am just put 2 article on the slide. The expected outcome also must put on the slide. Madam also ask me to get more practice so that my presentation smooth and punctual on time.


On 2 October 2019 (Wednesday) is the challenge day for student FYP 1, that is FYP Proposal Defense Day. The presentation was held at Classroom 204 on 3pm. The attendance are compulsory for all student that involved in FYP 1 and they need to wear smart attire to perform their presentation. Before presenting, all the students are required to obtain their assessment cover sheet and confirmed their attendance at Level 1 of UniKL BMI main building. Then, I am going to classroom 204 and waiting for assessor that is my assessor is Sir Hazizulden Bin Abdul Aziz and Madam Julie Roslita Binti Rusli. Every class have 6 students to present with 2 assessor and my turn to presentation is last. Miss Hamima is the one of the FYP 1 Proposal Defense Day committee that will watch over the time for student.  



After the presentation is done, there is a comment and recommendation from assessor:

  • The problem statement is good but need to more specific on the problem
  • The limitation is only one, so need to research more limitation on this project
  • The block diagram need to be more details
  • The Introduction and conclusion need to be more specific, not in general
  • Is this robotic is only specific for experience worker or general worker
After my presentation settled, the assessors have given mark and give to committee FYP 1 Proposal Defense Day, Miss Hamima.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...