Friday, March 20, 2020

WEEK 6 (FYP 2)


WEEK 6

Program the Project

This week on 18 March 2020, student need going back to home since Movement Control Order (MCO) because of Covid-19 issue. Then I started my FYP 2 project and took home all of my components and equipment. My project has two coding systems, which are on the robotic arm, and the controller of the hand motion. Coding is very important on every project because it will run the program based on the planning. Therefore, this is the code for hand controller:

   

Figure above show that if the X-axis is -30, that is mean the signal is Right side and the digitalwrite for D0 is low but D1, D2 and D3 is high. It shows that when user turn their hand on rightside 30 degree, the signal to open the gripper will be send to robotic arm.


Figure above show that if the X-axis is 30, that means the signal is in leftside and the digitalwrite for D1 is low but D0, D2 and D3 is high. This is show that when user turn their hand on leftside 30 degree, the signal to close the gripper will be send to robotic arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...