Friday, July 26, 2019

My name is Syed Amsyar Bin Syed Hussin from Malacca. I am 23 years old and studied at Universiti Kuala Lumpur, British Malaysian Institute (UniKL BMI) that place at Sg Pusu, Gombak. Previously, I was study at UniKL BMI and studied Diploma of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic technology. Now, I am taking Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Electrical course that is on semester six. For this semester, I am taking Final Year Project 1, which is need to propose any project about engineering. All student have 17 weeks before submit his or her project’s proposal and we need to present our project on week 10. This project is individually and every student will get budget amount Rm500 for FYP 1 and 2 from UniKL BMI to create any project related.  In this blogger, I will show and explain the flow of my FYP 1’s project week by week.



UniKL BMI





WEEK 1
(22 - 25 July 2019)

On the first week, I was start for survey the projects for my FYP that is my course need to find a project either on research or prototype. I have decided to propose a project that can show the result in prototype but in FYP 1, I just need to do a proposal for my project that is I have three chapter (introduction, literature review and methodology).  Through this website, I can get an idea to come up with something new or upgrade a current project for my FYP 1. Other than that, student also can get FYP’s guideline, syllabus, handbook and lecturer can use this website to update their student’s FYP tittle. The prototype result will be show on final year project 2.


http://fyp.bmi.unikl.edu.my/

Moreover, I had also survey the project on www.projecttopics.org (website) to get ideas and suggestion for my FYP project. I need to clearly decide because if I had choosing wrong about my project, it can be complicated and wasting my time that i need to start again.

https://www.projecttopics.org/projects/electrical-electronics-engineering-project-topics-materials
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...