Thursday, August 1, 2019


WEEK 2

On this week, I need to choose supervisor for my project and I have some recommended from other student about supervisor because every lecturer in UniKL BMI have its own advantage. The role of supervisor is they will guide their student’s final year project 1 and 2, give advice and recommend improving student’s project. Besides that, student also need to update their project on supervisor and accept any advises and suggestion from supervisor. I have choose Madam Azliza Binti Mohamad Arshad that is senior lecturer in electronic technology at UniKL Bmi and meet her to discuss about my fyp project. She give me many suggestion and recommendation to create a project. However, my previous diploma project is Sunlight Solar Detector and I have decided not to continue this project.







AZLIZA BINTI MOHAMAD ARSHAD (SENIOR LECTURER)


ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR KAMPUS CAWANGAN
BRITISH MALAYSIAN INSTITUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...