Thursday, August 15, 2019


WEEK 4


In week 4, I need to focus on FYP project because all student need to submit the FYP tittle to their supervisor by week 5. I spent the whole week going through existing FYP title throughout available sources such as from the internet, FYP websites and survey the previous FYP project at library UniKL BMI. Mostly, previous student had focus the project by using RFID, Arduino, IOT and Raspberry because nowadays technology become more advances. Student need to create a unique project that should be something new or improved from previous project. So I have been decide to use RFID and I plan to do Examination Attendance by RFID Based. This project is an authentication system where student have card holder that are authorized through RFID technology and it’s contain student detail such as name, identification card (IC) number, ID number and status about finances and discipline student. So student did not need to print and bring examination slip when they are sitting for the final exam.

 After that, I have meet madam Azliza to explain about my selection project that the tittle is Examination Attendance by RFID Based but madam have given some suggestion and advice that this project have complicated. It is involve UniKL BMI management system such as student attendance, discipline, finance problem etc. then, madam give me time to research and think to stay doing this project or do another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...