Tuesday, August 20, 2019

WEEK 5

            After a week, I have decide to create a robotic project, which is Robotic Arm that can be control by hand motion. I choose this project because mostly factory are use the robotic and it is upgrade by technologies. The robotic arm will move based on human hand motion and it is suitable using by heavy factory. I have decide to proceed this robotic arm project so; I went to see Madam Azliza to register the title. However, the project have a little change on the project title that is by “Robotic Arm by using Hand Motion” to “The Development of Hand Motion Robotic Arm using Microcontroller”. This is because the title is look very simple and must mention the main item that will be use. After that, Madam Azliza register my project title into the UniKL BMI website: http://fyp.bmi.unikl.edu.my/report_cursemdeg1.php  


After register the project title, Madam Azliza asked me to find robotic arm article or any article that related to my FYP project. This research also will be use on Literature Review of FYP report (Chapter 2) because I need to compare my project with other project related. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...