Friday, November 8, 2019

WEEK 15

This week, i had continue Chapter 3, which is schematic diagram, project equipment and software. For schematic diagram, I need to find expected schematic diagram for my project. This is main part of the robotic arm diagram that need to simulate to get the output. However, on the diagram below (picture) show the four motor but for my project used 2 servo motor only. 

Schematic Diagram


After that, Project equipment and Software is what i need to build my robotic arm project. This is can make easier for me to survey the project price and estimated my FYP project's budget. I have used 10 material and equipment to develop this project.

Material and Equipment:
  1. Robotic arm chassis
  2. Arduino Uno R3
  3. Hand glove 
  4. 8051 series microcontroller
  5. servo motor
  6. AT Mega controller
  7. Accelerometer
  8. RF module
  9. Encoder & Decoder
  10. Driver IC

This is example that i am doing on my proposal report



After I had list my material and equipment, so i can start survey my material price on internet. Mostly the small and familiar component can buy by online. I had survey on shopee, Lazada and other website. I am also will survey at Jalan Pasar, Pudu Kuala Lumpur.

Link: https://shopee.com.my/search?keyword=arduino%20uno


Link:  https://my.rs-online.com/web/p/products/7154081?cm_mmc=MY-PPC-DS3A-_-google-_-3_MY_EN_Processor+%26+Microcontroller+Development+Kits_Arduino_BMM-_-Arduino+-+Processor+%26+Microcontroller+Development+Kits+-+7154081-_-%2Barduino+%2Ba000066&matchtype=b&kwd-306201961359&gclid=Cj0KCQiAiNnuBRD3ARIsAM8KmltSfpP2GoqPY0GoqN_ZY-PRpJZ-CInjUDf61g20Dy03s9HQBU9QqyYaAl1_EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...