Sunday, November 17, 2019

WEEK 16

This week is the last week before all student FYP 1 should submit their FYP proposal report and progress report. I had done around 90% for my proposal report, so i had continue chapter 3, that is gantt chart. Gantt chart is chart that i need to show my progress for this project in the chart. This can make easier for reader to know my progress of the project. I had also done for my conclusion, which is i am done my FYP proposal report. Therefore, I had start to recheck and touch up my report.

Gantt Chart for Hand Motion Robotic Arm

On 16 October 2019 (13.42pm), Madam Azliza had whats app me on FYP group that she remind me to submit my proposal report for checking the plagiarism. This is because, the submission for proposal report is on next week. 


However, I had a problem on my chapter 2, that i need to repair the literature review. So, I need to delay my proposal report from submitted to madam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...