Sunday, November 24, 2019

WEEK 17

On 20 November 2019, I had email my proposal report to Madam Azliza for plagiarism check. After that, around 11.13 am, Madam Azliza  had tell me that she already check for my plagiarism which is 23% for FYP 1 and Madam ask to print out the proposal report and submit to her by this week.



After that, on 21 November 2019, i had print out my full report and the price for printing is RM 17.00. So, I keep the receipt to claim for FYP project budget and submit the proposal report to Madam Azliza.


On 23 November 2019, I submitted my progress report by using blogger. On this blogger, I had explain all of my progress on my FYP 1 project by week and i will continue my progress for FYP 2 by using same blogger.

https://syedamsyarfyplogbook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...