Friday, October 18, 2019

WEEK 12

This week is only focus on proposal report and i had done my chapter 1 introduction about hand motion robotic arm. Then, i am going to start chapter 2 that is Literature review. On the first part is i am going to explain about the introduction of Literature review and then, i had start searching articles about history of robotic arm. i had found 2 article about history of robotic arm.

Article 1 of  Robotic Arm

Article 2 of  Robotic Arm

After that, i had found two article about definition of robotic arm. The purpose why we need to find researches article because we can compare the article. This is because, every article have different opinions and theories. Also, some articles have same theories that we can conclude about the theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...