Friday, October 11, 2019

WEEK 11

This week is free activities for FYP, which is I had research my project that commented from assessor last week. My project need to improve and make it more clear to user because this project is little bit complicated because it involved robotic technology. Other than that, i had also start for report on chapter 1 that is Introduction. So i referred to my slide that i had present on last week. I spent the whole week to do some parts in my proposal report and repair my part for introduction and conclusion.

For now, student can focus more on report because the progress report and proposal report need to submit on week 17 which is student have 6 week more. For chapter 1 have four main point:

  • Background of project
  • Problem statement
  • Objective the project
  • Significance of project 
  • Scope and limitation


I had done doing 30% for my chapter 1 (introduction) that is background project and problem statement. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...