Wednesday, April 29, 2020

WEEK 11 (FYP 2)


WEEK 11

Testing Robotic Arm

I checked the robotic arm movement on week 11 after solving the problem, and placed the circuit on the hand motion controller. I used rider's glove to make wearing and using it simpler for users. I have not had the punch to make hole on the circuit board since the MCO. Therefore, I chose to stitch the circuit and battery on the glove. I tested the robotic arm after that and it is functioning as expected. The robotic arm followed my movement of the hand, for example, I raise my arm up and the robotic arm will move up too. I put the box on the robotic arm to make secure when the object lifted, and the box must be heavier than the robotic arm. The table below shows the movement of the robotic arm based on hand motion.

Hand Motion (Arm)
Robotic Arm
Moving Up
Move Up
Moving Down
Move Down
Turn Right
Open Gripper
Turn Left
Close Gripper


Hand Motion Controller


Checking the Robotic Arm

The Box as the base for the Robotic Arm



No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...