Wednesday, September 4, 2019

WEEK 7
            
           On the brief, student need to find literature review that relate on their project, so Madam Azliza was requested  to find minimum five article related on my project. I spent around 1 week to find the article, I also managed to find five articles for literature review, which is about the robotic arm that consists of currently used in industries technology. Mostly robotic arm is using for lifting heavy object in industries factory. I have choose 3 application on robotic arm that is by using programmable logic controller (PLC), hydraulic and hand gesture.

This is my literature review:

Auto & Manual Control of Robotic Arm Using PLC



Theory of Robotic Arm Control with PLC



Hand Gestures Remote Controlled Robotic Arm



Modelling and Controlling of Flexible Hydraulic Robotic Arm




Design of a Hydraulic Robot Shoulder Based on a Combinatorial  Mechanism 



No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...