Friday, February 14, 2020

WEEK 2 (FYP 2)


WEEK 2

SURVEY ROBOTIC ARM & COMPONENT

On second week, I should start survey the price of the component that need to use on my robotic arm. Of course, the main part of this project is robotic arm chassis that is important to choose the quality with the material either steel, plastic or stick. Many companies can create the robotic arm with the customer budget. The costlier the robotic arm's size, the better the robotic arm's efficiency. The picture below shows type of the robotic arm:

 
Figure 1: Metallic Robotic Arm

              
Figure 2: Wooden Robotic Arm

 
Figure 3: Plastic Robotic Arm


After doing some research, I decided to buy metallic robotic arm at Global Electromech Sdn Bhd, Malacca. The robotic arm need to pre order that will take around three weeks to custom it and I choose it because the quality that can lifting object until 700 gram. After that, I had also survey the price of component and decided to buy at ZD Electronic because he have all stock for component.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...