Wednesday, July 22, 2020

WEEK 14 (FYP 2)


WEEK 14
Creating slide and Video

I produced my slide this week for my online presentation, which required students to record their presentation and display their results on videos. All video recording required a time limit of 10 minutes maximum and they will present online on 4 August 2020 but just only play the videos. After that, student also need to show their face when recording the videos and the figure below is my presentation video that I recorded:


My slide's video




This is my result's video for my project

Video Presentation



Holding my FYP 2 project

No comments:

Post a Comment

WEEK 15 (FYP 2)

WEEK 15 Presentation Day Today is my last week for my FYP 2 project that I presented my video presentation on 4 August 2020. All stu...